Thursday, January 10, 2013

{Maternity} Baby Harrell

When scheduling a maternity session, the question is always "When should we do it?" 
Meaning at what month of my pregnancy.
This is my reply, "When ever you feel the prettiest!" 
And I mean just that! It can be anywhere from 6 months to 9 months. It's totally up to you! 
I think Shelly looks absolutely gorgeous! Pregnant or not :)
They will welcome their first baby soon! It's a boy & I can already tell they'll be wonderful parents!
Side note: Riley was so attentive to Shelly. Sometimes I just watched him anticipate her needs & do exactly what she needed done without a word spoken. These two are special together.

Enjoy!!



































We can't wait to meet you #Baby Harrell!!


2 comments:

kristin oliver said...

I think the one of her peeking around the corner is my favorite, great job K&R!!

Unknown said...

I love these, Kim & Em! Shelly looks awesome and is always beautiful. :) Enjoyed browsing through them all.

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs