Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Personal} My #3 is FIVE


Kim here with yet another personal post of a birthday kid.
So...this one is my baby and he turns FIVE today.
What is it about the baby???
He's still small enough to hold, he still wants to be held.
He LOVES to be close and I mean in the lap, leaning on me, touching my arm, something has to be touching. At night when I lay down with him he puts his face so close to mine our noses touch. That's usually how he falls asleep <3
He skips everywhere he goes.
He has the cutest little freckle right above the points on his top lip.
He always brings me flowers.
He loves puzzles.

Again, WHY do I do this to myself?

Here's another part of what my heart looks like...















I'll hold your hand for as long as you want me to baby boy!! 


before / after
All of my children have different skin.
My #3 is very fair skinned so I have to under expose a little when I shoot him. And his lips are always chapped or really red so I have to tone them down just a tad or he looks like I've been kissing him with red lipstick on. :)
This particular picture below is one of my fav's and I just personally felt like all of the gum spots on the pavement were a little distracting. So I took them out.
I'm a Nikon girl and I guess it's just a Nikon thing for them to lean a little blue/cold so I warmed it up just a tad.
Adjusted the contrast a little, sharpened, smoothed & voila!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these personal posts you've been sharing! Gives us (brides/friends) a peek further into your heart and life. Keep 'em coming!
ps. You've got a little hunk on your hands! :)

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs