Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{Duffy} Party of 6

I love family.
A strong family unit is such a blessing and with each child we have added I love family even more!
Fun Fact: Roger often refers to me as his "rib." :)  {Gen 2:18-24}

The thought of getting multiple children ready for a photo shoot AND yourself can seem overwhelming but trust me, it's worth it!
During a family session we try to be as natural as possible and have fun.
When children feel comfortable they smile :)

This family is beautiful! I love Kimberly's choice of outfits! How she tied in the blue from her shoes with the dresses!
And look at at all of this beautiful hair!

Enjoy your pictures friends, I had a ball!!









They are expecting a #4!! :)


 So beautiful!




This is my favorite :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs