Thursday, July 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the R of this team!!!

Today is Roger's Birthday!!!!!!

This man is a wonderful Husband, father & leader of our family!!!

Just a little note to my man:

Thank you for loving the Lord and serving Him through serving us!!

For:

Always making airplanes
Always making me laugh
Always scratching my back
Always teaching the Biblical reasoning's
Always singing with us in the car
Always taking us to church
Always holding my hand
Always praying for our children
Always surprising me
Always working so hard
Always loving me
Always forgiving me.

I love you to the ends of the Earth and then some.

Like the finest apple tree in the orchard is my lover among young men. I sit in his delightful shade and taste his delicious fruit.
Song of Songs 2:3

You are the finest apple tree in all the land and I love you so!!!

-"Momma"



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Roger!! I love all of the pictures, Kim. So sweet!

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs