Friday, February 15, 2013

{SENIOR} Kayla

Meet Kayla.
Westover High School.
Pole Vaults. <-----<< how cool is THAT!?!
Teaches gymnastics.
Wants to major in Health/Exercise Science & Sports Physiology. 
Has killer style.
And I LOVE her smile!

Please note a few things:
-this was our first SENIOR session of the year & it got me SUPER excited about this year!
-her skin is flawless!
&
"Everybody likes the girl with the cute gap"- Kayla










A little behind the scenes iPhone love.















Her momma came along and so you know what that means. We take a picture to remember this memory because this is your baby and she's fixing to graduate <3 



KAYLA! I had a super fun time with you and I can't wait to hear of all of your success in college!

Commit everything you do to the LORD. 
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:5

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I love those boots & Oxfords. :)

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs