Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Valentine Mini's} Behind.the.scenes!

In case you've never made it to a Mini Session event with us this is a little behind the scene's courtesy our iPhone & a few ones with our "real" cameras, as we call them ;)


(Thanks for this one, Mel!)





This momma was doin' what it takes to get her babies to smile!
It worked!


We love balloons around here!


Speaking of balloons............
Someone PLEASE ask Emily how high she can jump?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the middle of shooting sweet Kolin, he let go and Emily & Kolin's uncle TOOK OFF up into the air to grab them! I was in such shock I missed the air one but got the afterwards.
It.was.HILARITY!


Sums.it.up!


Hooray for a "real one!"
Thankful to the Lord for allowing me to have a job I LOVE and work along side my Best Friend!
Love you Em!
And shout out to our husbands for their constant support with our churens while we work!
We do LOVE our Valentine's! 
*smooch*



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Great Post! Can't wait to see Emily so I can ask her how high she can jump!

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs