Friday, July 11, 2014

SENIOR-Meredyth

If you know me, you know I LOVE red hair. I just think there's something special about red hair. It's so unique and you just don't see a lot of natural red heads anymore. SO, when Meredyth got out of the car I squealed as her long strawberry red hair was blowing in the wind! Then as we were going through what clothes she brought her mom said "We got creative last night and made a flower wreath!" She she pulled it out of the bag I probably made an idiot out of myself I was SO excited!She also brought along a beautiful quilt her grandmother hand-made AND a wooden bowl that her mom took a picture of Meredyth in when she was a newborn. She wanted to incorporate it and I thought that was so neat!

Enjoy :) This might be my favorite SENIOR session to date!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs