Saturday, August 18, 2012

{SENIOR} Caleb

If your a boy momma and your reading this, grab a tissue.
I'm serious.

Meet Caleb.
Terrell Academy.
Varsity Basketball.
Baseball (2nd base)
Kennesaw State.
Interested in Dentistry.
Could EASILY be a model.
And is an incredible young man.

When I began working at the bank I met Mandy, Caleb's momma. Caleb was starting the 6th grade just like my oldest is this year. Mandy has 3 boys, as do I.
She quickly became my spiritual mentor as a mother of boys and we had lots of conversation about raising boys. She and my friend Ann gave me LOTS of advice that I NEEDED to hear.
You know there are lots of special connections with our children, but believe me when I say there is something special about a relationship between a boy and his momma. I am anxious to experience the relationship with my daughter soon, but for now, all I can speak to is boys.

During their session I watched him interact with her and thought many times, I hope my boys love me that much. Their conversation was so easy. Respectful, admiration, no sarcasm, no arguing,  and a whole lot of love. I know that Mandy would give all the glory to the Lord for how well behaved and in love they are with Jesus.
And I would like to give Him the glory for plopping Mandy down in my life just when I needed some guidance with these boys of mine.
I love you girl. You are an incredible momma.
Now quit crying and enjoy :)



















Sweet, sweet moments.


<3

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

you made this boy momma cry!

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs