Thursday, August 9, 2012

TIMER THURSDAY!!!!

Welcome to TIMER THURSDAY!!!!

This is something NEW we'll be doing every Thursday!!!!!

It's very simple.

1- Find the self timer feature on your camera.
   The symbol for it will look  like this:




Go ahead and pull out your owners manual or google "self timer" and your brand of camera and see how you set it up! I promise it's worth it!

2- Set up your camera on the dresser, table, ground, anywhere, and get on the other side, you know so your actually IN the picture.

3- HAVE FUN!!

Here's our first TIMER THURSDAY!!


I always take back to school pictures of my boys the week of their first day of school.This is the first time they will ALL be in school! Bitter sweet!!
This time I took the tripod in hopes of just *one* with all of them.  I'm being SUPER honest when I say I'm SHOCKED at how well they did! They are all actually looking at the camera!

So get to snappin'! We'd love to see your TIMER THURSDAY pictures! Who know's, we may feature yours next week ;)
Email us at kandrphotography@hotmail.com!!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs