Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Sister Session} Where are you from?

Meet Andrea, Sarah & Samantha.
Set of twins and older sister.
I was NOT prepared for this session AT ALL.
I wasn't prepared for the incredible conversations and their awesome "fierce faces."

About 10 min's into our time together I asked them where they were from.
To my surprise they said "here in Albany." I said NO.WAY.
Then I discovered their mom is from Germany.
That's where those unique BEAUTIFUL looks come from!

To say I enjoyed my time with them is an understatement.
If you follow me on FB you might remember this statement a few days ago, "Lord you just overwhelm me by these clients/friends You send my way. So thankful for my job! Its more than pictures sometimes!"

Well that was exactly how I felt after their session.

Andrea, the dark haired one, is leaving for Germany shortly to study International Relations and German Studies.
Sarah, the straight hair, is leaving for college at Agnes Scott to study German & Economics.
And Samantha, curly hair, is attending UGA to study astrophysics.

I mean WOW. Just wow. You know this is one proud momma!

It was lovely to meet you girls! I SO enjoyed our time together!!









Doesn't she favor Taylor Swift?





I mean, GEEZ!!!




Mom got in some as well :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs