Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{SENIOR} Brandi

Meet Brandi.
Lee County High.
On staff for the school paper, The Panoptic.
Would love to own her own business one day.
Works at Winn-Dixie.
Has a contagious smile!!!
 
Brandi and I have something in common! We both worked as cashiers for Winn-Dixie while in high school! I LOVED that job! Did you know most people grocery shop on the same day of the week? And every time the same people would come through my line for check out and we had the BEST TIME!! We would guess to see who could come the closest to how much the total would be. If I were closer they would let me choose what candy I liked and would buy it for me! We had a good time. I'm convinced it helped me with learning how to interact with the public :)
 
 



 
 











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Brandi's color choices!! Pretty lady! :)

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs