Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Shhhh} Adair & Momma

Carrie contacted us and wanted to surprise her husband & do something special for his birthday!
So she came down from Atlanta and met us at Cheehaw {which is beautiful right now by the way} and we took some PRECIOUS pictures!!
It was so nice to meet you Carrie! I enjoyed our session but also our conversation. It was so nice to meet your mom as well!
Enjoy and Happy Birthday to Daddy!!
 
Ps-this is your warning: lots of precious FEET coming your way ;)
 



You're so beautiful Carrie!




This one below reminds me SO MUCH of my boys when they were little! I loved watching them discover & play with their feet!





Bottle+clothes off= happy baby :)










 
I prayed for this child and the Lord granted me what I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable baby!

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs