Monday, September 10, 2012

{SENIOR} Jud

Meet Jud.
First off, don't you love his name?
Senior at Sherwood Christian Academy.
Plays soccer.
Interested in Medical School to become a P.A.
Works with my husband & is always on time for work. Never late. And always has his work done early.
Everytime we have BOY Senior I always think to myself "this is going to be my baby one day!"
Geez, sooner than later.
 
This is one boy I wouldn't mind them having as a mentor :)
Enjoy
 







Sweet face.












Ok, it's no secret that I always take a family picture at the end of who ever is there during our session.
This family picture BY FAR is my favorite.
I turned around from taking a shot of Jud and his daddy and sister were already in position!
I love my clients/friends!
#awkwardfamilyphoto


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Jud! These are all so great!

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs