Friday, June 7, 2013

{SENIOR} Fletcher

Meet Fletcher.
Deerfield-Windsor.
Sweet smile.
Cute curly hair.
Wants to be an Ophthalmologist.
Favorite thing to do is fly fish!!

I LOVE it when clients ask if they can bring something or DO something for us to shoot.
Fletcher's "something" was a first for me and we totally ROCKED it! Such an adventure!

Enjoy :) 

Ok, I've been eye-ballin' these corn fields since they started sprouting from the ground!!
We zipped our cars around, parked on the side of Hwy 19 in Lee Co. and took these.
I LOVE them!

Us assessing the situation ;)
Thanks Fletcher's Dad for the behind the scenes iPhone shot!


Again, you might want to follow us on Instagram for super cool shots like this one below!
Kim: @kimwoot
Emily: @emilyslfynt

 And we did some took some with his parents! I love these by the water!
Fletcher's momma said she's never actually watched him fly fish because he was always with friends.
As he made casts' he would explain what each one did. Neat momma moment <3


I had fun with you Fletcher! Tromping through the woods and into the water :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs