Monday, June 24, 2013

{SENIOR} Jon

Meet Jon.
Lee County High School.
Has such a great personality & the smile to go with it :)
His heart beats for the Lord.
He desires to go into full time ministry & serve in missions.

Jon,
Your boldness in your walk with our God reminded me of my high school days and honestly made me yearn for it again. As you enter into this adult world don't loose your zeal & passion for the Lord. I pray that you will always seek His face and trust Him in all that you do; He'll direct your path and make it straight! Proud of you my friend! I enjoyed our time together. It refreshed my soul.

Enjoy :)













Saving himself for marriage!!


His tattoo says in Aramaic:

He is my refuge. 
He is my satisfaction. 
He is my righteousness.


We snuck in some family shots.
Love this family!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© K&R Photography

CoffeeShop Designs